The 2014 APPL convention is done. It was a huge success personally and professionally. It was also taxing and mentally. I’m tired. Mostly because of that 4AM airport shuttle this morning (was that only this morning?). We arrived at SFO at 8AM and my flight out to Panama via Vegas leaves SFO at 10 this evening. Which has left me with a long day to fill with waiting diversions. I’m pleased with the easy diversity of southern San Francisco.
• I spent part of the day at the Golden Gate National Cemetery.
• I explored Barnes & Noble with my backpacking pack in tow.
• I successfully executed my first solo navigation of BART.
• I found a meditation room, a yoga room, and two fantastic museum exhibits in the airport.
• I’m working tirelessly (figuratively) on a little photodocumentation series of my entire trip that involves my new travelling mascot (that I’m not quite ready to unveil).
And I’ve still got an hour to go! Maybe I can find a third exhibit… What could possibly top Japanese toys or the history of lace though?